Our qualified coaches screen every new member to design a program tailored to their goals.
Athletic Institute’s head coaches utilise the five pillars of performance to improve members athleticism, intrinsic drive, and psychological morale.
- MOVEMENT ANALYSIS and TESTING to assess athleticism.
- Create MOBILITY, STABILITY, and quality FUNCTIONAL movement patterns to improve performance and increase the likely hood of success.
- Improve STRENGTH & CONDITIONING to reduce injury and increase athleticism.
- EDUCATING and DEVELOPING all aspects of training, including the use of long-term athletic development models.
- EXERCISE NUTRITION to support training and reaching athletic goals.
Suitable for all fitness levels, members receive a free fitness appraisal and personalised training program tailored to help you achieve your goals.
- Access to a fully equipped state of the art facility
- Strength & Conditioning Coach or Exercise Scientist on site at all times
- Flexibility to train when it suits you
- Open Mon – Fri, 6am – 8pm and Sat, 7am – 5pm
AI Fusion Membership
Suitable for most fitness levels and those with prior resistance training experience. Perfect for those wanting an intense workout with exercise instruction and encouragement from our coaches.
- Unlimited classes with an Exercise Scientist or Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Weight management, improve fitness and increase strength
- Motivational group atmosphere
- Programs progress every 4 weeks
- Variety of three styles of classes
AI Specialised Membership
Suitable for all training levels and especially those wanting to take their training to the next level.
Receive a free fitness appraisal and personalised training program and supervised sessions to ensure you are getting the most out from your training to achieve your goals.
- Supervised session with a Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Personalised programs based on testing, screening session and your goals.
- 1.5 – 2 hour sessions (Eight sessions available)
- Members are retested regularly to monitor progress
AI Youth Athletic Development Program
Suitable for 10 – 17-year-olds of any fitness level, members receive free personalised training programs tailored to help you achieve your goals.
- Personalised programs based on testing, screening session, and your goals
- Supervised session with an Exercise Scientist or Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Each session Includes a warm-up, program, skill training, games
- Develop valuable team building skills